Saturday, October 11, 2008

HaLLoWeEN...


I love halloween and each year I want to have a party, but never seem to get it together. Look how cute this trick or treat party invitation is!! http://www.myhomeideas.com/myhome/holidays has some great ideas for a halloween party. I think the urn idea I have pictured is cute and looks really simple to do. Check out all the halloween videos here. I like those bottle candlesticks. It's too late for me to throw something together this year as our friends have already done something, but maybe I can be more organized next year! I still want to do this and I think it would be perfect for November!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Did you see the cute mice hole jack-a-lantern in this months Martha Stewart? She also had a cute one carved like bars and had a black crow inside...very halloweenie!

LindsB said...

I feel the same way...I've always wanted a Halloween party, but never quite get to planning one in time. But, I'm keeping this post for future inspiration!