Saturday, January 10, 2009

cottage lighting...











We recently replaced our backdoor light fixture. It was just a simple, glass nothing special fixture. I found this one at Lowe's and thought it would be a simple, little fix up for that area. Wouldn't it also make a fun fixture above the mirror in a boy's bathroom? Look how adorable these similar fixtures are above the baby bed in this nursery! Go ahead and check out the entire room that Lauren of Pure Style Home did for her son. It is worth a separate post entirely!

5 comments:

Lauren said...

Thanks so much for the mention!!! :) (Yes, I definitely loved how inexpensive those little lanterns were & you're right, they'd be adorable above a vanity!)

Cathy said...

I love the fixture! I would love to have a couple hanging above my sink.

Brooke @ Blueprint Bliss said...

Love those!

Haven and Home said...

I love those fixtures, simple but so cute!

Michelle said...

I need those lights for DS#2's room!!!!