Monday, November 24, 2008

taRgET {deals}...



No week is complete for me without a trip to Target! I recently got these shoes. I think they are going to look good with my black toes ;). They are low enough to be comfortable for wearing all day, yet will look like I'm wearing much taller heels with longer jeans and pants. The color is darker than this in person and I think they will look good with lots of colors. They had them in bronze on the website, but are no longer available. I would have liked those, too.






I first started thinking about this bag when I saw it here. I went to Target to check it out and got it. I brought it home and then decided to return it. I wasn't sure about it, but I kept thinking about it. The thing with Target is when things go on clearance you can get stuff at such low prices. So when I spotted the bag for a mere 5.75, I knew it had to come home with me permanently! Notice it was even featured in this great article! It is a big bag, but I love that it can hold lots.

2 comments:

Jean said...

I love that bag! And you got a smokin' deal on it. Way to go!

Sabina said...

Great finds - I've already been to Target 2 times this week!!

Happy Holidays!!