Saturday, November 29, 2008

{billy reid}...

I had the opportunity to go into this fAbULoUs clothing store this past week. Just like with Anthropologie, I could easily move in and LIVE here. The interior looks like the inside of an old, southern house. It has wood floors, oriental rugs and vintage items displayed. It would be so fun to work there! There was one table that had a big, tall, glass vase filled with lots of little branches. Such a simple, easy to do thing. Inside the store, they were burning this Henri Bendel candle. It was just a perfect scent for this store. If you go here, you can click on each of the stores for a slide show of the interiors of each one. When I saw this blog on a new JCrew men's store, it reminded me of Billy Reid. If you ever have a chance to go into this store, do so!

9 comments:

Haven and Home said...

Oh yes, I could move in there too. That is how I feel about Anthropologie, maybe we can be roommates in one or the other, hahaha.

Holly Mathis Interiors said...

Remember me talking about his Galleria Houston store a while back..it is divine..i love love him..when did you go?? in Dallas??

Heidi said...

If it is anything like Anthropology I know I will love it. Hey, I have challenged you to do this 7 things Challenge. Check out my blog for the details. Heidi

No.35style said...

Haven, that would be fun. Live in one week and the other the next!Shabby mama, yes, when we were in Dallas. It was at Northpark. I remember you telling me about it.

Heidi, it's going to be awhile!

Jean said...

I love it!

Sarah Ring said...

I had no idea about this store! Guess they don't have them in Texas - but I love Anthropologie, so this place is sure to light my fire!

No.35style said...

Sarah, there is one in Dallas at Northpark and one in Houston at the Galleria. You should go to either if you get the chance!

Christi said...

If it's anything like Anthro, I could spend an entire day there...oh I love that place!

Thanks for the tips on local spots...even though I went to school in Dallas, I did not know about the Forney stores...we are so going! =)

Thanks again!

Lauren said...

The storefronts are beautiful! Will have to find one on our next road trip!