Saturday, September 27, 2008

ikea {part two}


I *think* (I am always changing my mind :) I'd like these grommet curtains for my family room. I saw a great idea in the newest edition of The New Decorating Book by Better Homes and Gardens. The owner had used electrical conduit pipe to hang her curtains. It is silver pipe that is easily found at Lowe's or Home Depot, not to mention cheap, too! She had pretty black and white damask curtains hanging from hers. http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/40111987
*I just figured out today I had not published this entry. It was in my drafts!

2 comments:

angela said...

I saw the same piece in BHG. I loved that look, too. The entire house was cute, lots of good ideas for small houses/apartments.

No.35style said...

Wasn't it darling?! I liked the small gallery wall in the bedroom and the big zinc letter in the entry.