Saturday, September 20, 2008

I {heart} this...




I love this!! It is just so sweet looking and I like that it is flat on the bottom. This would be so pretty on my chest of drawers holding my pearls and other necklaces. Where or where can I find it?? If you know, spill! In the meantime, I'll be stopping by tjmaxx tomorrow afternoon to see if they might have something similar. Even though they might have something similar, I want THIS one! It was in the January 2008 issue of Blueprint magazine. If anyone has that magazine, would you please look to see if it lists a source? Thanks!

7 comments:

Paula@SweetPea said...

Here you go! It says in Blueprint that it is from statues.com and it costs $98.00. Do you think you'll get it?

Courtney said...

Oh my, I love it as well...and yes, would look amazing on a chest of drawers on in a bathroom to hold those loose necklaces I always have lying on the counter. I love that her head is turned. $98 isn't bad at all!

No.35style said...

Paula, you are so sweet! I went to that link and it had a little blurb link about Blueprint. I clicked and it took me to the Martha Stewart site. This picture was on there and said that similar busts could be found at the statues site ;(. So, I went back to that site and the ones they have are similar, but not the same ;(. I'll keep looking. I had even convinced myself to treat myself to it. I just love the way the head is turned too, Courtney, and that she's flat on the bottom for stability. I like her hair, too and that she has leaves for a crown.

Abbie said...

I love the necklace "she" is wearing!

Kari said...

Ooooooh, I love that, too! Really cool and would look GREAT on top on a chest of drawers with necklaces. If I knew where to get it, I would tell ya!

-Kari

Paula@SweetPea said...

I was reading the September 2008 issue of Rachael Ray's magazine tonight and there's a statue in it similar to the Blueprint one. There's no information with it, but I can tear the page out and send it to you if you want me to.

No.35style said...

Oh Paula, you are so sweet. Is it flat on the bottom?