Monday, September 22, 2008

*TJ Maxx*...

TJMaxx let me down yesterday. I didn't see what I was looking for. However, they did not let me down a few months ago. I got the shorter, round vase pictured here, that I had been wanting for so long. I've seen it at Anthropologie and online for about 60.00 (ish). I paid only 12.99 for mine. I was thrilled the day I spotted this sitting on the shelf at TJ's because I knew how much they were going for elsewhere. I now want to find the tall, oval one in the picture. So, I'll be on the lookout! If you want one like mine, Sundance has them on sale for about 30.00. Still not bad considering how much they were originally. Vivaterra has them, too.

3 comments:

Kari said...

TJ Maxx is so great. Sorry you were bummed at your last visit... I went in 2 days ago and left with nothing... a very rare occurence for me. I can't believe you found an Anthropologie item there! That's amazing!

-Kari

p.s. I'm adding you to my "inspirational blogs" sidebar. Hope you don't mind!

No.35style said...

Kari, I don't mind at all! Thanks!

Jennifer said...

nice find!